Sunland -Tujunga is a neighborhood of the city of Los Angeles located by the foothills of San Gabriel Mountains in the Crescenta Valley. Though Sunland and Tujunga used to be separate communities, now they are a part of the same district. the area is known for its clean air.
The community is divided into 3 parts, Sunland, Shadow Hills, and Tujunga. The population of Sunland is 15,316 and with a median household income of $68,720. Shadow Hills has a moderately diverse population of 13,098 and this area has a high family income. Finally Tujunga has a population of 26,527 and a median household $58,001.
- Mount Gleason Middle School
- Sunland Elementary School
- Apperson Street Elementary School
- Verdugo Hills High School
- Plainview Avenue Elementary School
- Lukens Continuation School
- Pinewood Avenue Elementary School
- Mountain View Elementary School
- Trinity Christian School
- Fairhaven Christian Academy
- Canyon View Academy
- Our Lady of Lourdes School
- Smart Academy/ Christian
- Crescenta Valley Adventist School